You should upgrade your web browser (the software you use to access the internet) if it’s out of date.
Upgrading to a newer browser will mean:
- your computer will be more secure and less likely to be attacked
- it’ll be faster to browse the internet
- you’ll see more features on many websites
How to upgrade
Choose a browser from the list below and follow the instructions for installing it.
For any computer (Windows, Mac, Linux)
You can use:
For Apple Macs
You can use Safari.
For mobile devices
- get help from Apple to update your iOS devices
- check your settings for system updates for Android devices
Get Safe Online offers help and advice about upgrading your browser.