Members of INTBAU College of Traditional Practitioners will be limited to practitioners of the highest standard in the academic, professional, artistic, trade, craft and practical activities concerned with building, architecture and urbanism that support the objectives of INTBAU.
Entry to the ICTP is subject to quality assessment by a consistent international Entry Committee, drawn from members of the ICTP and the Board. Application is by form, submission of portfolio, and payment of a non-refundable examination fee. Each applicant is required to submit a body of work of a high standard, created over a period of at least five years.
The Entry Committee meets regularly to establish a common standard and consistent criteria. A member of the Entry Committee, the ICTP , or an appropriate referee visits selected buildings submitted for assessment, and the assessment process is documented and audited. A subcommittee of six drawn from the Management Committee serves as Entry Committee during the first five years.
Members of the INTBAU Committee of Honour (ICoH) automatically qualify for membership of the ICTP by payment of a joining fee. Generally, applications for the ICTP are proposed and seconded by ICTP members, unless nominated by Board members.
Members of the ICTP benefit as follows:
- Members may style themselves MICTP
- Recommendations for membership of the Committee of Honour and Management Committee
- Voting at AGMs
- A certificate of membership presented at a joining ceremony at the biennial conference
- Wide dissemination of the list of members
- Association with peak international traditional practitioners
- A free link from the INTBAU website direct to their own website
- Reduced price at INTBAU conferences.
If you believe that you are eligible to apply to join the ICTP, in the first instance we recommend that you contact INTBAU for advice. You will also need to download the special MICTP application form which includes detailed instructions.
All rights reserved
ICTP is a subsidiary of INTBAU
© INTBAU 2001-9